No previous sales experience is required, although it will stand you in good stead for success. What is more important is that you are able to demonstrate the key raw materials that a salesperson needs to succeed. We will provide you with fantastic and regular training, both on and off the job, and the opportunity to become one of the sales superstars and managers of tomorrow. You will have the opportunity to sell across print, online, events and data products and develop into a face to face salesperson. Each trainee is assigned to a senior member of the team to work alongside and drive new business through face to face meetings. Through this method development, promotion and reward will come very quickly.
For the right person this opportunity will offer you a good basic salary with a clear path to a higher salary, a commission structure based on what you sell individually, full training, development and the opportunity to progress through the business.
Media sales is not for the faint hearted as it is a tough role, but extremely challenging and rewarding. Mash Media is a vibrant, social company that works and plays hard and has extensive ongoing incentives in place.
- Work to deadlines and targets
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Can do attitude
- Self starting
- Desire to learn and be challenged
- Working across all of Mash Media’s products including print magazines, websites and other digital products and events
- Selling classified and recruitment products
- Delegate sourcing and recruitment for events
Benefits of role
- Dedicated and ongoing training programme
- Opportunity to develop into full time sales role
- Opportunity to earn more than the Kickstart salary at 35 hours per week and bonuses
- Career development